How to Wear Gemstone Jewellery
Colourful gemstone jewellery is currently taking the jewellery world by storm. A top 2021 trend thanks to a dreary 2020 and the fantastic use of bold and beautiful gemstone jewellery in hit tv shows, it’s no surprise that designers and stylists alike are jumping onboard this mood lifting trend.
As winter draws to a close, it’s the perfect time to update your wardrobe and pair your go to outfits with our Ruby & Oscar jewellery. This season it’s all about casual comforts, trendy tailoring and feel good prints. Here at Ruby & Oscar we have all the inspiration you need on how to wear our most wanted gemstone jewellery.
1.Home comforts – After living in loungewear for the best part of a year, we’ve become accustomed to oversized joggers and jumpers being part of our everyday wear. But that doesn’t mean we still can’t look and feel our best. Neutral co-ords like this set of Oasis joggers (£42) and jumper (£40) are great for allowing colour popping gemstones to really stand out. Keep it casual by adding a pair of simple R&O emerald studs (£83) to your outfit.
2. Back to work – Reinvent your back to work outfit by opting for a full colour suit and accessorising with matching coloured jewellery. This R&O citrine silver ring (£819) beautifully compliments this bold orange Jigsaw suit jacket (£99) and trousers (£42) that’s perfect for a warm office welcome.
3. Day date – Midi length dresses and skirts are your go to choice for the day date. The long length is perfect for keeping you warm during the Spring months whilst offering a flattering floaty fit. Opt for clean classic gemstone cuts like this blue sapphire pendant necklace in gold (£279) to compliment bold colours and patterns.
4. Smart casual – Swap your sweatshirt for a nice woolly jumper and your joggers for slim leg trousers to create a smart casual look. This combo is great for when you still want comfort without being at home. Stick to monochrome jumpers like this Reiss block jumper (£80) and accessorise with these stunning R&O opal stud earrings (£85) for a subtle splash of colour.
5. Boho chic – This airy outfit provides us with all the Spring feels. Fun, floaty and fabulous, the boho style is perfect for pairing with our decorative jewellery range. Green peridot perfectly compliments this green ONLY maxi skirt (£19.99) whilst standing out against this white River Island bardot beach crop top (£20).
6. Casual denim – Nothing goes better with our favourite blue denim jeans (£35.99) than a plain white t-shirt and a pair of RO blue opal hoop earrings (£179). The brilliant blue hues of opal help to create a balanced laid back look whilst adding allure to your attire.
7. All out – For that special occasion or just a girly night out, look no further than this red PLT satin dress (£25) You can pair it with our Ruby & CZ Chandelier Earrings in Sterling Silver (£129) and Ruby & CZ bangle (£299) for a complete, colourful look.